Tuesday, October 9, 2012

So much this past year

So much has gone on over the past couple years. I Never would have imagined I would be a single mom despite all the rough times I made a vow to stay married and fight for what I believe but that is not always God's plan.

I sure have learned alot and continue to every day. I look back on my mom alot these days, how she managed with me and it makes me stronger. If she can do it then so can I!! I guess with Facebook the blog gets lost in the shuffle but I think this is a way to say what I want and not get sensored or "watched". Life sure makes us stronger and makes us want to be a better person and for me I am greatful for my mom raising me to be strong and for having Jenna in my life to keep me going.
Mary and I

After loosing my grandma 2 years  ago and shortly after that my best friend, my mom then marriage going south just a few months after that in a way I think I'm numb sometimes. I have found some great new friends and could not have survived the past 2 years without them and am greatful for them every day. I will do my best to keep this thing updated. It's much easier to say what's on my mind and not everybody has to read it if they don't want to.

Jennie and Hazel
Renee and Katie


No comments: