Tuesday, March 21, 2023

 Day 2

I survived my first day. I was a little short on my water but I did better than I usually do, about 40 ounces. Breakfast on the run today and a little Chipotle for lunch with chicken, lettuce and a little bit of cheese. Wasn't much maybe an ounce of chicken or so. Still trying to figure out how to eat every 2-3 hours, man that's a lot. The doctor's scale was off from mine for the better so I'll have to check it against mine today... I'm sure the doctor's one is better... haha. 

 I never realized how much 6 ounces of ground Turkey actually was... way more than I thought that's for sure. Still learning which "Fueling" snacks are good and not so good. Honey mustard sticks.. not as good as you would think but dipped in some low-fat Baby Bell Cheese made them pretty tasty. Now these... a little like cardboard with cinnamon sprinkled on them. Tonight's dinner will probably be leftover Turkey meatloaf from last night.

My Baby is not a baby anymore...

She is now a licensed driver... look out world! Sure will make the trips to Arkansas easier having another driver. She is lucky enough to be able to drive my Marine's truck... a 2012 Ford Raptor.. yep you read that right. I know, crazy to let her drive that but the way I see it.. it's paid for and was just sitting in Arkansas and he would want her to drive it (better it than either Mustang). 



Well back to my paper shredding to get this craft room cleaned up so I can get these cup orders out and try out my new heat press for T-Shirts ... more tomorrow.. 


Remember though... Family is everything, the fights and the disagreements can be forgiven, do it before it's to late and they are gone. Cherish your family.. tell them you love them 💖

No comments: